F A Simms have sourced a number of commercial property finance solutions including:
- Commercial Mortgages for Freehold properties
- Commercial Mortgages for Leasehold properties
- Commercial Re-Mortgages
- Commercial Bridging Loans
F A Simms is able to arrange commercial mortgages for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and investors.
You might be looking to re-mortgage to consolidate loans, raise working capital or expand your business. Alternatively you might be acquiring the freehold of your existing business or buying a new one.
Our solutions are wide and varied but some of the broad parameters include:
- Upto 85% Loan to Value or more with additional security
- Interest Rates from 1% above bank base rate
- Repayment term up to 30 years
- Interest only options
Commercial Bridging Loans
On occasions the equity in an investment maybe required to fund another project before the equity can actually be released. In these situations a bridging loan can often be used to provide the funds in the short time pending the realisation of the equity.
Some typical situations in which F A Simms have arranged bridging loans for clients are:
- To take out a bank facility on a property portfolio pending the onset of a new finance provider
- To provide a deposit for a property developer who wanted to acquire some new sites but couldn’t sell his existing sites quickly enough
At FA Simms both open (no pre-determined exit route) and closed (pre-determined exit) bridging loans can be sourced for periods ranging from 1 month to 12 months.
If you have an enquiry and would like to discuss it further please contact us.